cross compiler

师昊礼 shl@ihep.ac.cn
Tue Aug 1 02:22:00 GMT 2006

hello,everybody:

      I'm now building rtems, and my target is PowerPC, so I have to first
build gcc-rtems cross complier, but after I execute the command ./configure,
make and make install, I can't get powerpc-rtems-g++, powerpc-rtems-gccbug,
powerpc-rtems-sorttimes and so on, I don't know whether this is concerned
about its version. Can you give a hand? thanks a lot!

                                                  Haoli.Shi from China
                                                     Aug 1, 2006