mips-elf target newlib

Jay Kulpinski jay.kulpinski@gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 21:08:00 GMT 2006

Try something like this:
- Build newlib with "configure --target=mips-elf --prefix=$PREFIX ;
make; make install"
- Build final gcc with "configure --target=mips-elf --prefix=$PREFIX
--with-newlib; make; make install"
- Build your program with "mips-elf-gcc -T pmon.ld hello.c"

To actually get the hello world output may require you to write the
low level output routines for libgloss if PMON doesn't work for your
board.