general questions about sysroot in building a toolchain

Maxim Osipov maxim.osipov@siemens.com
Thu Sep 29 13:24:00 GMT 2005

By definition, --with-sysroot=dir option shall produce relocatable
toolchain with if dir is inside of installation tree (or dir is omitted).

In all toolchains I built, that worked fine. If it doesn't for you -
you've found a bug in toolchain. But try to move toolchain first,
probably you just miss something ;)

BR,
Maxim