gcc-4.0.2: 2/3 gcc-4.0.1 patches required

Dan Kegel dank@kegel.com
Wed Sep 28 16:19:00 GMT 2005

Robert P. J. Day wrote:
>   brand new gcc-4.0.2 and, from cursory examination of the patches
> from gcc-4.0.1 and the source code, it looks like:
>
> 	fix-fixincl.patch		Carry forward
> 	pr20815-fix.patch		Carry forward
> 	pr21951-fix2.patch		Drop
>
> a build is currently running to verify this.

Thanks.

Um, where's gcc-4.0.2?  I know they were spinning the
release yesterday, but I haven't seen it show up anywhere.

- Dan

p.s. FWIW, there are issues with fix-fixincl.patch and
the fix checked in for pr21951-fix2.patch, but
they're somewhat obscure, and won't affect most crosstool users.