crosstool bloat

David Karlton dkarlton@themediamall.com
Thu Sep 22 14:03:00 GMT 2005

Dave Korn wrote:
> [...]

Still have the bloat issue, but I *was* able to build the toolchain on
Fedora now (the issue with the glibc-2.3.2 configure script complaining
that my gcc 4.0.0 compiler was not acceptable).

So, this thread (crosstool bloat) is still an issue, but the "Building
on Fedora" issue has been resolved (though now there are posts on both
threads related to the bloat problem).

dk