Building on Fedora

Kai Ruottu karuottu@mbnet.fi
Thu Sep 22 08:42:00 GMT 2005

Kai Ruottu wrote:

>  The references Dave Korn showed, should tell this being the goal
> in Linux/MIPS, it behaving like Unix SVR4/MIPS and being compliant,
> compatible, conformant or something told with a fine word, with its
> SVR4 ABI. Please see :
>
>   http://www.caldera.com/developers/devspecs
>
> and download that "MIPS® RISC Processor Supplement 3rd Edition" PDF
> document. I think it should tell those alignments to 64 k boundaries.

  Didn't find this in my hard disks, being archived to CDs, so I reloaded
it and found Acrobat Reader 7 not showing the page "3-24", maybe there
were other problems too. The printed manual I had in a folder seemed to
be ok. Must see if my archived 'mipsabi.pdf' copy is too...

  Crackers sabotaged the SCO stuff the hackers would need or what?