On limits.h problem between 0.29 and 0.38

Martin Fouts Martin.Fouts@palmsource.com
Mon Sep 19 07:31:00 GMT 2005

> This is nearly certainly the problem I reported on the gcc
> mailing list and in bugzilla.  Have a look at
>     http://gcc.gnu.org/PR22541

It is.  I didn't understand why changing versions of crosstool would
cause it to appear in the same compiler until I saw your explanation.

> I include a patch to deal with this for gcc-3.4.3 and
> gcc-4.0.1, but not for 3.4.1.
> Can you use gcc-3.4.3 instead of gcc-3.4.1?

Will try that when we have more time.  We're currently hard pressed on a
milestone and I'd hate to change toolchains at this point.

> Or try doing
>    cd crosstool-0.38/patches
>    cp gcc-3.4.3/fix-fixincl.patch gcc-3.4.1/

That solved it.

Thanks, again.

Marty