Modified the patch posted for GCC PR12010

Dan Kegel dank@kegel.com
Tue Sep 13 03:59:00 GMT 2005

Khem Raj wrote:
>> I applied the patch you posted for PR12010. It did not work for me for
>> two reasons.
>>
>> 1. My builddir is in parallel to libstdc++ dir in the source tree. I
>> have to change the order of searching. It will search for a libstdc++
>> in builddir before srcdir otherwise it was hitting srcdir/libstdc++
>> and failing if the objdir is created inside the GCC source tree.
>> 2. I use tranform name as a result my target_triplet is different from
>> target_alias and target libraries like libstdc++ are created under
>> folder named after target_alias and not target_triplet.

> I have removed target_triplet definition in libstdc++.exp and forgot a
> newline after last if statement in same file
> here is revised patch. It worked ok on arm-sim and arm-elf cross gcc
> testing.

Thanks!  I can't really judge it too well; I haven't run the
testsuite in a while.  The best thing you can do is attach your
new patch to http://gcc.gnu.org/PR12010 and give the same explanation
there as you did here.