Modified the patch posted for GCC PR12010

Khem Raj kraj@mvista.com
Mon Sep 12 17:56:00 GMT 2005

Hi Dan,

I applied the patch you posted for PR12010. It did not work for me for
two reasons.

1. My builddir is in parallel to libstdc++ dir in the source tree. I
have to change the order of searching. It will search for a libstdc++ in
builddir before srcdir otherwise it was hitting srcdir/libstdc++ and
failing if the objdir is created inside the GCC source tree.
2. I use tranform name as a result my target_triplet is different from
target_alias and target libraries like libstdc++ are created under
folder named after target_alias and not target_triplet.

I have refreshed your patch and now I can run g++ testsuite on arm-linux
cross compiler. I wonder if it looks OK to you

Thanks

Khem