MIPS SF toolchain

Matej Kupljen matej.kupljen@ultra.si
Mon Sep 12 07:34:00 GMT 2005

Hi

> Attached is the portions of my patches to glibc-2.3.3 that contain the
> setjump/longjump hacks.  There are other things in there as well, so you
> will have to pick and choose as to which parts you want.

Done that :-)

> I did this more as a proof of concept rather than the definitive answer.
>   There are still some FP instructions being generated but I have not
> tracked them down yet.

I did. They were in the sysdeps/mips/fpu_control.h
I tested it with busybox and MPlayer and found no SF ins in the
binaries. I run those binaries on kernel which has no FPU emulator.

Versions:
BINUTILS: 2.16.1
GCC:      3.4.4
GLIBC:    2.3.5

Let me know the results, if someone is going to use this patch.

BR,
Matej