Question on crossgcc recompilation

Ian Yap d2army@yahoo.com
Fri Sep 2 14:29:00 GMT 2005

Hi there,

sorry for a newb question, but I have been having
problems compiling crossgcc 3.4.2 with glibc 2.2.5 or
2.3.3 in Fedora 4, but I have been reading on this
mailing list, and have found some ways to fix the
code.

However, my question is how I can continue the
compilation after it has stopped due to an error. I am
compiling for an ARM target, so I have been using
demo-arm.sh   e.g., when that mconf.c error comes up
and I go to change it in /opt/crosstool/ , how do I
recompile from there. If I just run demo-arm.sh again,
my fixes gets erased since the script will extract the
same old file from an archive.

Please help.

Thanks!