what is mips_fp_le-gcc?

Elmar.Haag (sent by Nabble.com) lists@nabble.com
Mon Oct 31 17:19:00 GMT 2005

Thanks, folks, for your replies.
Unfortunately, the whole thing gets much more complicated as I thought. I followed the suggestion of Murat Kucuk and downloaded the packages from http://mcmcc.bat.ru/dlinkt/ar7_mipsel_toolchain_src/  ; I even get them compiled but of course there is not mips_fp-le-gcc binary produced but some binaries like xgcc and so ... this one will not eat the options and parameters that are supplied in the original makefile.
I understand now that the mips_fp_le-gcc is a commercial compiler from MontaVista, ftp.mvista.com also does not allow anonymous login, so the question is, is there a way I can compile one (ONLY ONE!) .c file for my mips-based-Netgear router in a cheap or in an easy way?

Elmar

--
Sent from the gcc - cross compiler forum at Nabble.com:
http://www.nabble.com/what-is-mips_fp_le-gcc--t447606.html#a1286178