What all should I take care while compiling and running?

Chuck Meade chuckmeade@mindspring.com
Tue Nov 8 20:59:00 GMT 2005

We have no clue if that is what the original poster did.  He said:

> [...]

That does not say he built glibc with the right kernel headers.
Even if he did, the syscalls are just one of the possible causes.

He needs to follow the suggestions from the last few emails and report
back.

Chuck