need dcc compiler

Vincent Rubiolo vincent.rubiolo@windriver.com
Fri May 6 16:42:00 GMT 2005

Hello back,

Paulianna2002 wrote:
> And the winner for most politically correct statement
> from a Wind River employee goes to (...drum roll...)
> Vincent Rubiolo (you guys own Diab, right?).
Indeed. But this has nothing to do with the thread here.

> Personally, I rather enjoyed sjhill's statement.
> These 'public' boards should be for those who first,
> at least, try to think for themselves and in the
> process do their homework.  They should not be for
> lazy, incompetent, third world people to just blindly
> post trivial questions hoping that somebody will hold
> their hand.
True again for the people who think for themselves. However, I have to
disagree strongly about sjhill's opinion and yours concerning third
world people and India :  notwithstanding the fact that your statements
are being false (at most it applies to a fraction of these people), you
are insulting someone on a gratuitous basis.

Vincent

--
Reclaim Your Inbox!
http://internal.vannes.wrsec.fr/twiki/bin/view/Utilities/MailThunderbird