problems getting crosstool-0.28-r35 working on mac os x

Dan Kegel dank@kegel.com
Mon May 2 16:12:00 GMT 2005

Allan Clark wrote:
>  Maybe the build grid needs to be run on a Mac as
> well, touch-testing to catch/watch this kind of issue.  Collect $500,
> send Dan a headless Mini Mac?

Nah, it'd be much more effective for people to
be able to volunteer their Mac's services
to the build matrix, I think.  If I had a few
people with fast Macs running a script for
me, that'd do the trick nicely.  To qualify,
you'd need at least 20GB of free space and
a fast net connection, and be willing to run
an automated script at night.  Any takers?
- Dan