Public SVN for crosstool?

Dan Kegel dank@kegel.com
Wed Mar 30 15:42:00 GMT 2005

Robert Schwebel wrote:
> now that the crosstool release mechanism is back to live again it would
> be really helpful to have a public SVN repository for the development,
> so people could check if their architectures work _before_ Dan does his
> releases.

But that would require me to check stuff into SVN before
I verify that it works, which is kind of against my philosophy...

> Dan, did you investigate Berlios? They have the possibility for SVN.

Nope, I've been running flat-out trying to get gcc-4.0
support and now rpm support in good shape. I'm hoping
to contribute crosstool to fedora.  (It's rather an
odd thing to package; one set of sources yields
twenty different packages!)

- Dan