Buildrpm question

Marc Karasek marckarasek@ivivity.com
Tue Jun 7 19:08:00 GMT 2005

I am interested in the MIPS.  I have cross compiled gcc 3.4.1, glibc
2.3.2 and binutils 2.15. (Posted the patches for this to the mailing
list, still owe you a patch for kernel 2.4.18 to work with gcc 4.x.)
This is what I want to generate a rpm for.  Personally, I liked it much
better when you just specified -buildrpm and it would generate the rpm
for whatever you were compiling.

I am curious why did you move away from this to the buildrpm.sh
scripts??

--
Any content within this email is provided “AS IS” for informational purposes only.  No contract will be formed between the parties by virtue of this email.