Patch - 001 - silent crosstool execution

Daniel Kegel dank@kegel.com
Thu Jul 21 18:15:00 GMT 2005

Yann E. MORIN wrote:
> Here is the first in a set of patches againt crosstool-0.37.
>
> "
> It allows one to define a SILENT var in the environment so that crosstool
> does not spit out all the commands it executes. Output of these commands is
> preserved, of course.
> "

It also did a couple of other cleanups, but I guess that's ok.
I've put a copy of this in the contrib directory for
later consideration; I'm too distracted to apply it at the moment.

Kudos for spelling out the licensing of your patch.  Everyone
should be so careful.

Thanks,
Dan