Patch - 002 - program prefix

Yann E. MORIN yann.morin.1998@anciens.enib.fr
Tue Jul 12 12:07:00 GMT 2005

Hi!

Once upon a time (on Monday 11 July 2005 23:01), Yann E. MORIN wrote :
 > It allows one to define a PROGRAM_PREFIX var in the environment.

Hmm. It seems a little glitch made its way inside my tree... A '\' is missing,
the option name is mis-spelled (--prgoram_prefix instead of --program-prefix).
I must have been very tired yesterday evening... :-( I guess I diffed against
an old backup directory...

I'll have a little more time this WE (thursday is a bank holliday in France)
to rebuild a better patch. Sorry for that.

Concerning the others features (especially uClibc), I'm still working on them
and am hopping to have a patch ready this WE as well.

Yann.

| +0/33 662376056 | Software  Designer | \ / CAMPAIGN     |   ^                |
| web: ymorin.free.fr | SETI@home 3808 | / \ HTML MAIL    |  """  conspiracy.  |