Patch - 002 - program prefix

Yann E. MORIN yann.morin.1998@anciens.enib.fr
Mon Jul 11 21:01:00 GMT 2005

Hello all!

Here is the first in a set of patches againt crosstool-0.37 + silent patch.
Sorry, I don't have time to build a patch against vanilla 0.37.

"
It allows one to define a PROGRAM_PREFIX var in the environment.
The generated binaries will be prefixed with "${PROGRAM_PREFIX}-" in place of
the default "${TARGET}-". PROGRAM_PREFIX defaults to "${TARGET}".
"

As I don't have Windows, I was unable to port these to crosstool-cygwin.sh.
Also I didn't have time to run the reg tests, so it was not integrated.

Regards,
Yann.

| +0/33 662376056 | Software  Designer | \ / CAMPAIGN     |   ^                |
| web: ymorin.free.fr | SETI@home 3808 | / \ HTML MAIL    |  """  conspiracy.  |