gthr-win32.c

Chris Telting cdtelting-ml@comcast.net
Sat Dec 24 21:00:00 GMT 2005

My ultimite goal is compiling several cross compilers into a single
directory higherarcy.   I'm using the  gcc 4.0.2 source.

Currently I'm trying to get gcc to compile an intermediate setp cross
mingw32 so I can compile the runtime libaries.  I'm using:

configure --prefix=/home/Ghost/Devel/install/Gnu/mingw32-common
--target=i686-mingw32
--disable-shared
--disable-threads
--disable-win32-registry
--disable-nls
--without-headers
--enable-languages='c'

But it keeps complaining about gthr-win32.c trying to include windows.h
which I would think --disable-threads would skip

I can't find any makefile pulling in this file so I'm guessing that it's
being built because of a general rule to compile everything in that
directory.

Any ideas how to get it to skip compiling this?

And can I get an amen from anyone that agrees that there should be a
simple --no-runtime option to skip libgcc code.  Or that such code
should not be part of gcc but rather the runtime?

Thanks

P.S. Merry XMas to everyone