followup on question about gcc compiling and linking

Kai Ruottu karuottu@mbnet.fi
Tue Dec 13 20:51:00 GMT 2005

Robert P. J. Day wrote:
> On Tue, 13 Dec 2005, Kai Ruottu wrote:
>>It seems that if one can invent the right search words, anything can be
>>found again... (I had these text printed from the late 90's...)
>
> good stuff.  thanks.

  Ok, I looked at the hits given by the 'TIS' and there really was
something about SCO sueing someone putting the standard for free
download... So my joke wasn't a joke any more... Maybe the next
keywords :

  System V Application Binary Interface

could also give the right URL into the SCO pages, but the direct
way to them is :

   http://www.caldera.com/developers/devspecs

I have told this so many times that one time more really doesn't
matter. The given search words then will give much, much more.
For new archs like AMD64, ia64, ARM etc., maybe also for your SH,
for the new M32R, V850 etc. Linuces...