wanting to clarify building with linuxthreads versus NPTL

Khem Raj kraj@mvista.com
Tue Dec 13 17:51:00 GMT 2005

Robert

It is pretty complete. however if you want linuxthreads and NPTL to be
using same ld.so you might want to build glibc with linuxthreads and
--with-tls
So that it understands the TLS.

Thanks

Khem