crosstool: how to link with compiled glibc

Robert P. J. Day rpjday@mindspring.com
Tue Dec 6 10:26:00 GMT 2005

On Tue, 6 Dec 2005, Mark Jessee wrote:

> I would think that everone who compiles a program is also interested
> in running it!  :-)  The process of building a /lib directory
> structure from the output of crosstool seems to require expert
> knowledge that I don't have.  Can you recommend a howto or similar
> doc that might help me out?
>
> Mark

i think what you might be looking for is building with the "sysroot"
option which, as i understand it (and i really hope i understand it
since i'm using it in my script) is to generate the output directory
structure with at least a passing resemblance to the beginning of a
root filesystem for the target system, right?

rday