crosstool help with debian 2.6.8-10 em64t

Dan Kegel dank@kegel.com
Tue Aug 23 05:06:00 GMT 2005

Jason Eacott wrote:
> yes, I'm running what should be a pure 64 bit version of debian,
> 	and I've tried it with various versions of gcc.
> I didn't include much info in my first email because I didn't want to clutter
> your inbox if you werent interested in helping me.
> I'll re-run the script and send you some logs.

Hi Jason,
please don't email me directly; instead, send questions to
the crossgcc list.  Also note that we're not vmware experts;
you might need to drag one of them into the discussion if
we don't know enough.

Also, don't include the logs; instead, put them on the web
somewhere, and link to them.

Good luck!
- Dan