Native Gcc - Crt1.o Issues

Kristoffer Ericson kristoffer_e1@hotmail.com
Mon Aug 8 14:41:00 GMT 2005

Greetings,

Ive made some great progress with the native compiler but having some issues
that im not quite sure as how to resolv.

When running a basic configure script (on the target machine) it complains
about not finding crt1.o. I've googled around and found that its probobly
due to gcc not containing the correct dirs (looks in /usr/local/lib......
instead of /usr/lib & /lib).
Should this be handled by sysroot, prefix or local_prefix? I'm not following
the difference. I want gcc to look in /lib & /usr/lib whenever it requires
anything.

Best wishes
Kristoffer Ericson
www.jlime.com