crosstool-0.38 released

Allan Clark allanc@chickenandporn.com
Mon Aug 8 13:58:00 GMT 2005

Dan Kegel wrote:

> This just rolls up a few fixes I needed, and updates
> to binutils-2.16.1 for gcc-4.x.  I put it together
> a week or two ago, only just now got a chance to post.
> - Dan
>
> [...]
>
>     buildsrpms.sh:
>     * now correctly aborts if no CPUs supported
>
>     [...]

I've re-cut a patch that I think I did before: rather than assume what
the RPM _topdir is, I read it from the ~/.rpmrc file that the
build*rpm*sh scripts need to exist anyhow.  The patch is quite trivial,
applies to crosstool-0.38, is available for download:

    http://chickenandporn.com/~allanc/rpmtopdir.patch

Allan
--
vcard: http://chickenandporn.com/r/vcard