Problems with creating bootstrap headers for MIPS toolchain...

TheNop TheNop@gmx.net
Fri Apr 8 18:22:00 GMT 2005

Hi Steven,

I do not currently use crosstools to build the mips cross tool chain,
but I had the same problems with the abi.
I use glibc-2.3.4.20041102, gcc-3.4.1, kernel-2.6.8.1. For the abi
problem I create a patch. I used it only for building the glibc headers.
Give it a try.

-TheNop