anyone knows cross-armv4l-gcc?

repinsten@sohu.com repinsten@sohu.com
Thu Sep 23 06:07:00 GMT 2004

hello, everyone:

I am working on S3C2410 by Samsung Electronics,the following is its environment:
 ARM920T,
 Linux version 2.4.18-rmk7-pxa1,
 gcc version 2.95.2 20000516 (  cross-armv4l-gcc-2.95.2 )

I try to port a program from redhat linux( gcc version: 3.2.2 ) to arm linux,the problem is that my program is based on standard C++98,some language specialties are not supported by gcc 2.95.2,  so I want to known whether there is any high-version cross-armv41-gcc, if so, how I can get it? if not, can I use another arm-linux-gcc?

thanks!