Where does crosstool get its "kernel" includes?

Alex Bennee kernel-hacker@bennee.com
Tue Sep 14 16:17:00 GMT 2004

On Tue, 2004-09-14 at 15:30, Marius Groeger wrote:
> If you do recall, or happen to run into any of those issues again,
> will you drop me a line, please?

Well usbutils and sg3_utils as mentioned at the top of the thread. I'm
having build problems with a few other tools at the moment but I don't
think any of it is header related.

>  I do recall certain peculiarities
> with very low level tools, but nothing ever made me even remotely
> consider using modified kernel headers. I would like to make sure
> nothing slipped my attention.

Are you submitting patches to the mainline to make the headers user
space clean?

--
Alex, Kernel Hacker: http://www.bennee.com/~alex/

My sister opened a computer store in Hawaii.  She sells C shells down
by the seashore.