possible error for cross-gcc-2.3.5-glibc-2.3.2?

Carlos de carlos_desa@yahoo.com
Mon Oct 11 14:17:00 GMT 2004

hi
my modification done were -
   configured demo-arm9tdmi.sh directly with the
absolute paths for the tarball directory where i had
placed all the necessary files i.e. gcc-3.3.5,
binutils-2.15, glibs-2.3.2 , glibc-linuxthreads-2.3.2
and linux-2.6.8.1.
   added a new gcc-3.3.5-glibc-2.3.2.dat file with the
various versions mentioned (with the nec modification
to demo-arm9tdmi.sh) .
   also copied the default config for the s3c2410-
smdk2410 implementation as arm.config.

thanks
carlos