ada support in crosstool (was: thanks for your crosstool scripts)

Dan Kegel dank@kegel.com
Wed Oct 6 14:43:00 GMT 2004

grave wrote:
> First of all, thanks a lot for your crosstools scripts, they are very
> util to me for a few projects (both work and personnal ones).
>
> I would like to modify one in order to have a fully ada cross compiler.
> In fact when adding ada in the GCC_LANGUAGES macro it compiles without
> problems but it didn't compile all of the ada main tools : gnatmake
> gnatlink and so on...
> Can you give me any hint where to look for in order to add the few
> lines missing ?
> make gnalib
> make cross-gnat-tools
> and so on ?

I just posted somebody's notes about using crosstool to
build ada.  See
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/crossgcc/2004-10/msg00037.html
I don't know if this will help, but it's all I have at the moment.
Please join the crossgcc mailing list and ask followup questions
there.
- Dan

--
My technical stuff: http://kegel.com