Shared library problem with mips and gcc 3.4.2?

TheNop TheNop@gmx.net
Thu Nov 4 22:24:00 GMT 2004

Hi everybody,

I build cross tool chain for a big endian mips target based on
gcc-3.4.1. I see the same prblem described below.
Is there anyony, how has a cross tool chain based on gcc-3.4.x running
with  mips big endian?
How can I solve that problem?`

Best regards
TheNop