configure gcc

Dan Kegel dank@kegel.com
Tue Jun 29 14:47:00 GMT 2004

Feldmeier Bernd wrote:
> when configure gcc I always get
> "copying no to ..."  not such file or directory
>
> dont't know what this is -- when using your toolchain the same comes up
>
> I used gcc 2.95.3 / gcc 3.3.1

That's a known minor problem with gcc's config script.
I think it's caused by --without-headers setting the
headers directory to 'no', or something.  It can be
safely ignored, unless it's actually causing a problem.

> BTW: when configuring gcc 3.3.1 I get "...lib ... is not supported by"

That is not enough information to diagnose the problem...

Please send your questions to crossgcc@sources.redhat.com
rather than to me directly.  (I'm trying to take a vacation :-)

My technical stuff: http://kegel.com