glibc addon bug

Steve Papacharalambous stevep@zee2.com
Wed Jun 16 16:32:00 GMT 2004

Hi,

I think that there is a problem with the patch logic in getandpatch.sh
in crosstool-0.28-rc23 which happens on all runs of all.sh after the
first one.  Note that this happens when SRC_DIR is set to a directory
other than the default BUILD_DIR, if SRC_DIR is the same as BUILD_DIR
all the unpacked sources get deleted each time.

This is because the logic in getandpatch.sh doesn't detect that any
glibc addons have been previously unpacked and patched, and tries to
repeat the operations which end in the patches failing.

I've attached a patch which fixes this problem by checking for the
presence of the addon directory in the glibc directory.

- Steve