crosstools and uclibc

Vladimir vladimirl@wrx-ca.com
Thu Jun 10 15:22:00 GMT 2004

I am new to cross-platform compilation. I downloaded crosstools today,
and was happy to  discover that it built a working (at least on initial
inspection) cross compiler from x86 linux (redhat9) to a powerpc
architecture (board with linux running on a motorola 855 cpu). Now, I am
interested in using uclibc for my cross-platform development because the
c++ support seems to fit into a much smaller footprint than the default
libstdc++ stuff. Would anyone here be able to point me in the right
direction to accomplish this?