crosstool-0.28-rc23: sh4, s390 happy
Thu Jun 10 13:58:00 GMT 2004
This is really close to release. Please test.
Also, if you've sent me a fix that isn't included, please resend it.
You can download crosstool snapshots from
All cpu types that should build with gcc-3.4.0/glibc-2.3.2 now do. Sweet.
- sh4 still needs version.h
- check for AR and target compiler when doing canadian cross
- updated crosstool-howto.html
- gee, all it took to fix sh and s390 was to pull forward kaz-types.patch!
- gcc-3.4.0-pr14808-refix.patch: Christopher Faylor says changing cygming.h suffices
- patches/glibc-2.1.3/glibc-2.1.3-fix-gcc3-llabs.patch fixes? obscure
incompatibility related to llabs() with gcc-3.x's libstdc++
- added demo-s390.sh
My technical stuff: http://kegel.com
My politics: see http://www.misleader.org for examples of why I'm for regime change
Want more information? See the CrossGCC FAQ, http://www.objsw.com/CrossGCC/
Want to unsubscribe? Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org
More information about the crossgcc