crosstool and .rpm's

Dan Kegel dank@kegel.com
Fri Jul 30 16:42:00 GMT 2004

Rafael Ávila de Espíndola wrote:

> Em Thursday 29 July 2004 20:39, you wrote:
>
>>Rafael Ávila de Espíndola wrote:
>>Thanks.  Are the extra patches inside your attached patch good
>>enough to contribute back to gcc mainline?
>>e.g. would it be sensible to do
>>   mv debian/patches/glibc-2.3.2-csu-make.patch
>>patches/glibc-2.3.2/glibc-2.3.2-csu-make.patch ?
>
> Yes. In fact I have already emailed it:
> http://sources.redhat.com/ml/crossgcc/2004-07/msg00035.html

I guess I'll test with dash, then.  Is this the right URL?
http://gondor.apana.org.au/~herbert/dash/
Also, have you verified that patch works with other shells?

All the others are already in crosstool:
  glibc-2.3.2-allow-gcc-3.4-inline.patch
  glibc-2.3.2-without-fp.patch
  glibc-2.3.2-powerpc-procfs.patch
  sscanf.patch
Why the duplication?  Oh, your procedure doesn't use *any* of the
patches in the crosstool patch repository, so you had to
copy the ones you felt you needed, I guess.

My technical stuff: http://kegel.com