Oprofile and Crosstoolchain0.27

Ankur Sheth asheth@ixiacom.com
Mon Jul 26 17:28:00 GMT 2004

Our system guys use oprofile a lot on ppc750.  We do have it working on the
2.4 kernel.  Don't know much about the effort it took those guys in porting
it over to ppc750 (do seem to vaguely recall that we had to get bash running
on our target as well), can find out more if anybody is interested.

ankur