Seg fault when configuring starting cross-compiling linux-2.6 .7 for PPC on Intel platform (windows XP) using cygwin

bertrand marquis bertrand_marquis@yahoo.fr
Tue Jul 20 15:11:00 GMT 2004

Hello

    the thing is that libkconfig.so should not be build under cygwin as
shared librairies should be *.dll.a
you must apply the patch contained in cross tool to your kernel.

Moreover you should take a look at this message:

http://sources.redhat.com/ml/crossgcc/2004-06/msg00290.html

Best reagards