where do I get these lib/nof/* files?

Roman Duka rduka@mail.ru
Thu Jan 29 20:50:00 GMT 2004

David Wuertele wrote:
> I ran crosstool-0.25/all.sh in the following environment:
>
>   export TARGET=mipsel-unknown-linux-gnu
>   export TARGET_CFLAGS="-O2 -finline-limit=10000"
>   export GLIBC_EXTRA_CONFIG="--without-fp"
>   export BINUTILS_DIR=binutils-2.13.90.0.18
>   export BINUTILS_URL=http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/devel/binutils
>   export GCC_DIR=gcc-3.2.3
>   export GLIBC_DIR=glibc-2.2.3
>
> ./crosstool.sh hurled when it tried to copy some files from a
> non-existent "nof" directory:
>
>       cp -a ${PREFIX}/${TARGET}/lib/nof/*.so* ${PREFIX}/${TARGET}/lib
>
> What is this nof directory and these nof/* files?  How am I supposed
> to get them?  Am I using an invalid configuration?

i think those are the libraries for floating point calculations if your
machine does not have a floating point unit. upgrade to crosstool-0.26,
i think that "cp -a" line has been fixed, by changing it to "cp -af" or
something. Or you can do it yourself, just edit "crosstool.sh" file and
add "-f" flag to the line above