Request For Enhancement: crosstool support of arm (rmk only?) kernel patches

Ken Wolcott ken.wolcott@med.ge.com
Fri Jan 23 15:38:00 GMT 2004

Hi Dan;

  Here is an RFE for crosstool.  Please support rmk (Russel King) arm kernel
patches in crosstool.  The rmk kernel patches have a different format than
the normal patch, ie: bzip2'd and the word "patch" is in the beginning of the
name, rather than the suffix.

  Support for Nicolas Petri arm kernel patches would be nice but I know even
less about whether those would be useful to me or not...

  I have tried to place the support in myself, but I still do not have it
working correctly.

Thank you,
Ken Wolcott