puzzled on how to integrate arm kernel patch(es) into crosstool

Daniel Kegel dank@kegel.com
Mon Jan 19 22:37:00 GMT 2004

Ken Wolcott wrote:
> I can't provide actual code so this is a contrived minimal test case...
>
> // GPIO Specific ARM architecture file.
> #include
> "/general/tools/gnu/arm9/gcc_3.2.1/arm-arm9-linux-gnu/sys-include/asm/arch/gpio.h"
>
> int main () {
>   cout << AT91_GPIO_OUTPUT << endl;
>   return 0;
> }

Interesting.  Only place I can find that symbol on the net is in the
AT91RM9200 Drivers source tree at http://www.efn.org/~rick/work
Is that the right driver?
Is that stuff present in some standard arm patchset, too?

Can you give me another example that isn't from the at91 stuff?
Maybe there's yet another driver you need.