how do i actually build and link agains my lovely crossbuildenvironment? :-)

Daniel Kegel dank@kegel.com
Tue Jan 13 20:41:00 GMT 2004

John Utz wrote:
>>i seem to be having some difficulty figuring out how to run my
>>crosstool-0.25/result/i686-unknown-linux-gnu/gcc-2.9.5.3-glibc-2.2.5
>>stuff properly.
>
> i should be able to pinpoint the problem by rebuilding from scratch and
> then running the test pass, yes?

No, the test pass is for finding nasty little code generation problems,
not for finding gross problems like this.

How about you do a fresh build, but making sure the environment doesn't have any variables that
can screw you up?
- Dan