testing uClibc patch

Dan Kegel dank@kegel.com
Mon Jan 5 07:01:00 GMT 2004

libber wrote:
> Hello I have been using the uClibc patchs to make a mipsel cc
> (for the linksys wrt54g in particular).

Cool...

> 1) all patches work great except the patch to crosstools itself,
> a few hunks fail but they don't stop me from starting the build
> script and it getting pretty far. here is what i get in crosstool.sh.rej

Carl sent me one more cleanup patch privately by accident; I've
just now forwarded it to the list.  Maybe it'll help, I dunno.

Carl, if you could send me privately a copy of the scripts you
use (i.e. crosstool-0.25 plus all your patches) it might help;
I haven't sorted out your patches yet.  (I'm busily testing
gcc-3.3.2 on sh4 in preparation for releasing crosstool-0.26;
once that's out, I hope to integrate your work.)