linker sections

Alexander Gdalevich gdalevich@hotmail.com
Wed Feb 25 14:13:00 GMT 2004

Greetings!

I have a question about linker sections.  What goes into .gnu.linkonce.r and
.gnu.linkonce.t sections?  Is there a complete manual on a gnu linker and
what goes into what sections?

Also, is there a manual describing C++ name mangling performed by gcc?  That
is how would you find out what _ZTV10CDspString stands for?

Thanks.

"Normal people ... believe that if it ain't broke, don't fix it. Engineers
believe that if it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet."