how to determine (after the fact) the version of the components used to create the cross compiler when using crosstool?

Dan Kegel dank@kegel.com
Sat Feb 21 02:02:00 GMT 2004

Ken Wolcott wrote:
>   But I don't have access to the arm platform, I just build the arm cross tool
> chain

That suffices.  Run arm-unknown-gnu-gcc -v etc.

>   Didn't you mention in another mailing list that you already had version 0.28
> of crosstool available?  I still see only version 0.27 on your website...

There's a prerelease of 0.28 available, but it'll be a while before I
have 0.28 final.

>   Hope your RSI gets better -- seems like the only solution is to reduce the
> typing? :-(

Sadly, that's a big part of it.
- Dan

--
US citizens: if you're considering voting for Bush, look at these first:
http://www.misleader.org/