MacOSx Cross compile build problems

Philip Rakity prakity@yahoo.com
Sun Dec 19 05:27:00 GMT 2004

Dan,

as -version works so the patch is not needed for the
tools I am using.

pmr:/Volumes/unix/temp/gcc-3.3.x/sources prakity$ as
-version
Apple Computer, Inc. version cctools-525.obj~1, GNU
assembler version 1.38

I think ld -v is bad
pmr:/Volumes/unix/temp/gcc-3.3.x/sources prakity$ ld
-v
Apple Computer, Inc. version cctools-525.1.obj~8

regards,

Philip

http://www.kegel.com/crosstool/crosstool-0.28-rc37/patches/glibc-2.3.2/glibc-configure-apple-as.patch

http://www.kegel.com/crosstool/crosstool-0.28-rc37/patches/glibc-2.3.3/glibc-configure-apple-as.patch