crosstool-0.28-rc31: Can build .RPM's. sh4 fix. gcc-3.5 fixes for glibc.

Hinko Kocevar hinko.kocevar@iskramedical.si
Sun Aug 1 19:15:00 GMT 2004

Dan Kegel wrote:
> Crosstool is a portable script to build gcc/glibc crosstoolchains.
> You can download crosstool snapshots from
>   http://kegel.com/crosstool/
>
> Version 0.28-rc31 is ready for testing.
> If you've sent me a fix that isn't included, please resend it.

Is there a direct link somewhere on the page for this version ('cause I
can't find it). Only 0.28-rc28 version has it...

Good thing is that it can be obtained by modifying that one.

Hinko Kocevar, developer
Iskra Medical d.o.o., Stegne 23, 1k LJ, SLO-EU

	"Aì rén"	|	[Analects XII:22]