uclibc configuration

Mark Beckwith mark@intrig.com
Mon Apr 19 22:21:00 GMT 2004

On Mon, Apr 19, 2004 at 11:36:08AM -0700, Carl Miller wrote:

> Yep.  I'm in the chaos of my last week at this employer, and my final
> task is to make a nice crosstool-based uClibc toolchain build system.
> I'm at the point where I could give you some pre-alpha quality patches
> that would be under heavy development, but might be good enough to work.
> Or you could wait a few days until I make a more formal release that I
> have some confidence in.
    .
    .
    .

Carl,

I'd be more than happy to wait for your more formal release.  I appreciate
your help.  The reason I was using such an old compiler (2.95) was because
3.2.3 didn't seem to work with arm (or so I read and it seemed to be true).

Thanks, and I look forward to your post,

Mark

--
Mark Beckwith, Intrig (http://www.intrig.com)